Early Years Educator
Salary: £20k to £22k
Location: Southwark, London SE17
Our clients’ vibrant and friendly Child Day Nursery is Located just a short distance from Elephant & Castle station. Their wonderful purpose-built nursery has an exciting range of equipment (generously budgeted) with a child-focused environment and is based in a great location.
They are now adding to their team and are looking for a qualified and experienced Early Years Practitioner to join their team of dedicated childcare professionals.
The Nursery Practitioner will work in the Toddler Rooms & Pre-School Rooms.
Candidates must be willing to work 40 hours per week and must be flexible to work early/late shifts as determined by the roster.
Early Years Educator - Responsibilities & Duties:
- To ensure high standards of care at the nursery
- To develop curriculum
- Ensure Key-worker System is in place and records are kept accordingly
- Ensure records of children are up to date
- Maintain all records as required by Regulatory bodies
- Perform any other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Undergo training and attend meetings as required.
Early Years Educator - Candidate Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year post qualification experience working in an early years setting.
- Level 3 early years Education and Childcare qualification or higher.
- All candidates will be required to undertake enhanced DBS.
- Two written references and a copy of your qualification certificate must be provided at interview stage.
Early Years Educator - Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Recognition Rewards
- Exclusive Employee Lifestyle & Learning Discount Platform
- Referral bonus for introducing new employees
- 20 days annual leave
- Holiday increments based on length of service
- Further development and training within the industry
- Progression opportunities within the company
- The opportunity to work with a team of dedicated childcare professionals
Keywords: Early Years Educator, Nursery Practitioner / Nursery Nurse / Early Years Educator, Early Years Practitioner, Early Years Teacher, Nursery / Early Years Teacher, Nursery Practitioner and Senior Nursery Practitioner
Right & Square Recruitment is an employment agency and employment business
- Professional Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'