Based near Fareham, this lovely 100 plus place setting are looking for an experienced Early Years Practitioner to join their lovely setting. Great salary, benefits, opportunities offered with this lovely Provider.
To apply for this role please send us your up to date CV, we look forward to talking with you and discussing the role. Our office hours are 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday or by prior arrangement.
- Have a minimum Level 3 or above In Childcare or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in a Day Nursery
- Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
- A good understanding of children's development.
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- An ability to work on own initiative.
- Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
- Have excellent written and verbal English.?
- 29 Annual Leave
- Staff Childcare Discount
- Ongoing Training
- Staff Goodies
- Future Career Progression
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'