Are you an early year's educator eager to work in a more flexible role?
Are interested in experiencing a range of different schools and nurseries in West London?
Are you going seeking a short term casual based role?
Here at Reeson Education we are seeking experienced and newly qualified Early Years Practitioners to join our agency and work across some of our excellent client schools and children centres and nurseries. We offer excellent rates of pay and can offer anything from day to day supply, short term, long term and permanent work.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- At least an NVQ 3 qualification
- To be enthusiastic, imaginative and able use initiative
- Recent experience within a school or Nursery
- To have a positive approach
- To have a calm and professional manner and positive effective behaviour management
- To be organised, flexible, collaborative and resilient, and prepared to tackle all challenges that arise
- To be willing to organise and deliver extra-curricular activities after school as the school develops and grows
We will offer you
- A fantastic opportunity to work across a range of friendly schools and nurseries
- A happy and highly professional working environment, with high expectations and standards
- A network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from, and a supportive team
- Competitive rates
For further information please email an updated CV Luke at Reeson Education as soon as possible.