Are you looking for a fresh opportunity?
Daisy Chain are recruiting qualified level 3 practitioners for a lovely well established nursery based in West Drayton.
The nursery is seeking passionate practitioners to join their team of Early years specialists!
Qualified practitioners are paid between £17,000- £19,000 per annum
Our client is looking for a practitioner who is:
- Level 3 qualified as a minimum (Essential)
- Able to work in a busy day nursery
- Focused on delivering great quality of care to the children and parents
- Motivated and reliable
- Passionate about Early Years
- Creative and able to adapt to a fun and inspiring way of working
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
- Full- Time Position (40hrs per week)
- Positions to start in January/February 2018
- 25 days holiday allowance
- company pension scheme
- Children aged between 3 months and 5 years
- Opportunities across for progression and internal development
In order to apply please contact Joe Ardern asap or if you would like to find out more about other opportunities available!
Daisy Chain is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment training has been carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required
- Background Checks
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job