Early Years Coordinator - experienced EYFS teacher to step up for a September 2018 start - Rushholme, Central Manchester
Q - Are you an experienced Early Years Teacher who has taught both Reception and Nursery?
Q - Do you believe that you have the skills to step into an Early Years Coordinator role and lead a 2 Form Entry EYFS department?
Q - …or are you a current EYFS Coordinator looking for a new start from September 2018?
This bright and caring community primary school has seen the current Early Years Leader promoted to Deputy Head from September 2018. This will leave a great pathway for an experienced Early Years teacher to step into the gap and lead from the front.
You will love the community approach that this school has built with parents and local businesses. The school is central hub for a number of initiatives and parents are delighted to see their children in such a warm and
Please note; there are no internal candidates for this opportunity. The current EYFS team consists of one junior and one senior teacher who has no aspirations to leadership.
- Early Years Coordinator role to start September 2018
- Ideal opportunity for a current experienced EYFS teacher to step up
- Will be based in a Reception Class with 2 x ½ day release to manage and coordinate
- Managing 2 other teachers - support development
- Purpose built EYFS building -excellent facilities and resources
- MPS to UPS1 plus top of TLR 2
- Must be a happy and positive EYFS teacher
- Must have taught in both nursery and Reception Class - at least 3 years required
- Good and Outstanding observations are required
- QTS or EYTS
- A natural ability to lead and communicate
- Positive and friendly community Primary School
- In Rusholme - South Central Manchester
- Just 15 minutes bus from Piccadilly - ample parking space
- Outstanding graded Ofsted 2016
- Lovely new build school with a quirky design
- Purpose built EYFS department - playground and garden area.
- High achieving school and high pupil progress score
- Low income area - slightly higher than average SEN - circa 40% EAL.
This school is looking early to secure the right candidate and it is eager to meet with Early Years teachers who have the capacity to step up. Please take into consideration that the incumbent EYFS leader will still be in the school and that as a new leader you will have a friendly and jolly colleague on which to lean and learn this demanding role.
Click APPLY NOW or call Phil at Clarus Education - we can supporter you in building a CV and personal statement
- Middle Management
- Primary School
- Qualified Teacher
- Early Years
- Early Years Coordinator