We are delighted to be able to advertise for the exciting position below. Please get in touch if you are interested, or know someone that might be. We are offering £50 amazon vouchers for succesful referrals.
Due to an expanding provision an opportunity has arisen for an Early Years Assistant / Childcare Worker to join thismotivated and enthusiastic team in a friendly and welcoming nursery attached to an Outstanding Primary School.
If you are passionate about working with children 2-5 years in nursery and 2-11 years in Out Of School Club, this could be the job for you!
The successful candidate will be working as part of our team to deliver outstanding care whilst providing a safe, fun and progressive learning environment for the children. We are looking for someone who is committed, motivated and passionate, who wants to make a difference in children's lives and who has ambition to help us maintain our outstanding practice. We are a charitable organisation who return all profits to develop the children and setting and are lucky enough to be in a small friendly village surrounded by fields and farm animals!
CANDIDATES MUST BE TRAINED TO LEVEL 2 IN CHILDCARE MINIMUM AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT QUALIFICATIONS
Importantly you will be;
• an excellent communicator and demonstrate a professional level of written communication skills
• have an ability to work in partnership with families able to build effective relationships with our parents
• great team-working skills and good communication skills are imperative
• a warm and positive approach
• have an understanding of the EYFS and development matters
• have an awareness of safeguarding requirements
You will need to demonstrate:
• your commitment to children at all times taking into consideration their well-being, safeguarding and development
• have the ability to work with colleagues to make positive changes within the Nursery following the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework
• deliver a high level of quality childcare whilst maintaining a professional and positive outcome for both children and staff
• contribute to and be involved in the day to day running of the room and planning
• reflect upon their practice to ensure a continuous high level of quality childcare
• contribute to the monitoring of standards within the nursery and working within nursery policies to maximise the very highest level of childcare
Staff development is very high on the priorities and theywill offer training and the opportunity for development and progression. They are dedicated to ensuring everyone in our organisation is responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and Barred list check and to confirm that they are not disqualified from early years or later years childcare.
• Secondary education
• Level 2 or above in relevant childcare
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job