What We Offer: Early Years Childcare Assessor
- You will be joining a growing and successful organisation, in times of uncertainty within the WBL & Training sector who are specialists and experts in their field
- You will have access to an effective and available network of support, from the buddy up system through to supportive and collaborative line manager
- Genuine home-based role, with much of the assessment done remotely via Skype, Email and Telephone in addition to face to face learner engagement
Salary and benefits: Early Years Childcare Assessor
- Starting salary range between £25k - £28k
- Full travel expenses (paid from home)
- Excellent employee benefits package
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development in a growing and innovative organisation
We would like to speak with experienced assessors who have delivered Early Years Educator (EYE) Level 2 and 3 apprenticeships (including functional skills).
The successful candidate will have experience in a managerial or team leader position within the Childcare sector.
The role is home based, and the learner caseload is predominately located across Slough, Reading and the surrounding area.
Overview of the role: Early Years Childcare Assessor
To cover the Slough, Reading and surrounding area - The role is home based, and you will be visiting learners in their place of work. Managing your own diary, you will be responsible for a caseload of 40-45 learners, delivering apprenticeships in Early Years Childcare, including Functional Skills delivery as part of the full apprenticeship framework.
Essential Qualifications: Early Years Childcare Assessor
- A1 Assessor Award (TAQA, CAVA, A1, D32/33 etc.)
- Management or Team Leading occupational experience within the Childcare / Early Years sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own diary
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
Desirable Qualifications: Early Years Childcare Assessor
- Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407)
- Verifier Qualification (IQA, V1 or equivalent)
- early years