OVERVIEW: EARLY YEARS CHILDCARE ASSESSOR
An opportunity not to be missed if you are an experienced Early Years Childcare Assessor!
To join an innovative and rapidly growing training provider, we are looking for an experienced Early Years Childcare Assessor to join their successful team in the Manchester area.
Our client is looking to speak with experienced assessors who have delivered Early Years Educator (EYE) Level 2 and 3 apprenticeships (including functional skills). The successful candidate will need to have at least 2 years' occupational experience in a Early Years Childcare setting in a Team Leading or Managerial position.
The role is home based and the learner caseload is predominately located in Manchester and the surrounding area.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: EARLY YEARS CHILDCARE ASSESSOR
The role is home based and you will be visiting learners in their place of work. Managing your own diary, you will be responsible for a caseload of 40-45 learners, delivering apprenticeships in Early Years Childcare, including Functional Skills delivery as part of the full apprenticeship framework.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: EARLY YEARS CHILDCARE ASSESSOR
- Train, assess, motivate and support Early Years (EYE) Childcare learners on programmes towards achieving Early Years Childcare Apprenticeship qualifications
- Maximise the use of e-learning and using a variety of assessment methods to ensure learners have the chance to evidence their knowledge in a variety of ways.
- Support, develop, implement and evaluate approved Early Years (EYE) Childcare training materials, promoting standardisation, use approved training methods to develop the learner and utilise every opportunity to supporting them to achieving their qualification in a timely manner.
- Ensure the highest standards of learner completions are met and to monitor candidates' progress, including carrying out regular progression reviews/additional support reviews.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: EARLY YEARS CHILDCARE ASSESSOR
- A1 Assessor Award (TAQA, CAVA, A1, D32/33 etc.)
- A minimum 2 years' occupational experience within an Early Years Childcare setting (ideally within either a Team Leading or Managerial position)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own diary
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: EARLY YEARS CHILDCARE ASSESSOR
- Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407)
- Verifier Qualification (IQA, V1 or equivalent)
SALARY/BENEFITS: EARLY YEARS CHILDCARE ASSESSOR
- Starting salary range between £25k - £27k
- Full travel expenses (paid from home)
- Excellent employee benefits package
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.
- early years