Search Consultancy Ltd is working with a Merseyside based Local Authority and we currently have a vacancy for an Early Help Partnership Manager. This position is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible until at least the end of May 2018 and is paying up to £28.00 per hour.
Main Purpose of Post:
- Developing early help arrangements across the city and facilitating strong multi agency engagement in delivering early help services to families.
- Providing supervision to staff delivering early help services.
- To identify and maintain engagement of key stakeholders supporting the Early Help Agenda, and embed a model of Governance for effective reporting and accountability of multi-agency partners.
- To liaise closely with the EHAT officer Team to evaluate and measure the impact of the partnership role in terms of generating Early Help Assessments.
- To promote and enhance the content and use of the Early Help Directory, through close relationships with local services and practitioners, and develop a comprehensive understanding of services across the City.
- To lead on the development of reporting arrangements for measuring impact of Early Help through interrogation of completed Family Outcome Star Profiles and by working in partnership with a range of agencies to ensure the delivery of Early Help Services is making an impact.
- To Chair Local Integrated Team (LIT) meetings and manage the arrangements/actions for identified families as agreed at those meetings.
- To deliver EHAT and Pre-EHAT development sessions in order to maintain a sustainable high level of competence within the citywide workforce.
- Support the Early Help Co-ordinator in ensuring effective recording of information/data relating to early help arrangements for families and make use of recorded data to provide local qualitative information that will give context to reports for local multi-agency Governance, Senior Leadership Team and Children's Trust Board.
- To ensure effective support and advice is available to Lead Professionals and agencies/services in order to facilitate effective use and embedding of EHAT arrangements.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Catherine Yates at the Manchester office of Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job