We are currently seeking an Early Careers Talent Coordinator based in our Birmingham office to deliver a comprehensive and effective training administration service, primarily in support of the company’s high profile Graduate and Apprentice Development Programmes.
The AECOM Early Careers Programmes currently consists of over 1000 apprentices and graduates. This role is a pivotal one in delivering end-to-end coordination of a high volume of training events throughout the year. The successful applicant will also provide any ad-hoc coordination and administrative tasks for our wider Talent Management team.
Job Duties Include:
- Training Coordination
- Arrange training courses to meet identified training requirements
- Send invites for training sessions
- Monitor responses to invites and levels of attendance
- Book training venues and arrange accommodation
- Liaise with internal and external trainers
- Update training database and maintain training records
- Arrange materials for training sessions
- Distribute training evaluation surveys and generate feedback reports
- Answer general training queries
- Produce and distribute training certificates
- Attend training events, staying overnight when required.
General Human Resources Administration
- Minute taking in meetings where required
- Maintain stationery supplies and re-order as necessary
- Book travel arrangements
- Support other members of the wider AECOM Talent Management team as and where required
*Minimum RequirementsTo be successful in this role we would like to hear from candidates who have worked in a similar position, you will have a strong background in project and events management and be a confident user of Excel.
Further requirements include;
- Excellent organisational and planning skills in all areas of work
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to delivery of excellent customer service
- Capable of effective team working
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Advanced Excel skills
- A minimum of an intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook packages