Early Careers Recruitment Consultant
As an Early Career Recruitment Consultant you'll be responsible for recruiting high calibre and diverse talent into the business.
• You'll build a talent pipeline using a variety of sourcing and networking methods including social media, graduate data bases.
• Based on criteria for your programmes, you'll select the right candidates to attend our digital assessment centres.
• You will lead in the facilitation of our digital assessment centres, maximising on candidate engagement; influencing our managers to recruit talented and diverse apprentices, interns and graduates into the business.
• Post offer, you'll support apprentices and graduates throughout the on boarding process to ensure they are fully engaged prior to starting their career.
• You'll ensure compliance with data and candidate's right to work.
• You'll work closely with both the graduate and apprentice development teams.
• Provide data for reporting, insights, trends and analysis.
• Involvement in ad hoc innovative and improvement projects.
• Must have significant recruitment experience either in house or via RPO
• High volume experience with focus on recruiting Engineers
• Early careers experience desirable but not essential
• Ability to collate and analyse data
• Ability to multi task as can get very busy during peak recruiting periods
• Confidence and exposure to working with senior managers
• Previous experience of running an assessment centre
Our client's assessment centres run from October to May, where there will be travel to other sites around the UK.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.