Job Title: Early Arrears Associate
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £23,000 plus 20% performance bonus paid every 4 months
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm for 2 weeks, 10am - 6.30pm for 1 week on a rotation
- 25 Days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health shield cash back plan
- Phone discounts
- Microsoft Office Home discount
- Life Assurance (4 times salary)
- Pension (contributory)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
- On site canteen
- Yearly salary structure reviews
About our client
Our client is a specialist mortgage lender, who are particularly experienced within the portfolio landlord market, and are looking for Early Arrears Associate to join their rapidly expanding business. This role will involve effectively monitoring and tracking accounts, contacting customers regarding cases, managing all collection activities for mortgage accounts in early arrears and working in line with company policies and procedures at all times.
Responsibilities for the role of Early Arrears Associate:
- Effectively manage early arrears accounts in line with collections policy, ensuring all communications are in line with company policies, standards and procedures.
- Arranging, negotiating and monitoring payment plans.
- Administer correspondence from borrowers and take the relevant action within service level agreements and updating the account with details of each action and conversation taken place.
- Fully understand customers' circumstances to identify appropriate solutions, to include a variety of loan modifications as defined in Collections Policy at that time.
- Ensure that all mandatory training is completed in a timely and effective manner.
- Proactively manage own personal development
Experience required for the role of Early Arrears Associate:
- Previous collections experience gained from any industry.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people in challenging situations
- Strong negotiation and reasoning skills
- Ability to manage time efficiently and meet targets in a pressurised environment
- An understanding of relevant FCA regulations
For more information regarding the role of Early Arrears Associate please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days
- Risk Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'