Job / Project Purpose
Working with the leading EAM products (IBM Maximo, Infor, SAP), EAMS Group provides the strategy, design, implementation and change management / transformation required to enable our clients to realise world class asset and safety management.
Job / Project Dimensions
The EAM Technical Consultants are key members of the EAMS Group team. They are responsible for translating functional requirements in technical deliverables. The role encompasses design, development, testing and documentation utilising application design, workflow, business logic extension, integration, reports and mobile application development. EAM Technical Consultants provide guidance at each stage of the delivery lifecycle providing guidance to team members, implementation consultants and to the client.
Job / Project Duties
- To implement the technical design and build of EAM Products and associated tools and software within the overall EAM enterprise architecture.
- To develop reports to display data to suit various client requirements
- To take responsibility for key functional disciplines such as Service Desk and Asset Configuration Management
Essential / Desirable Experience & Qualifications
- Strong programming and configuration background, developed through at least 4 years relevant professional experience (essential)
- Expert experience working in the rail industry or other asset intensive, safety-critical environment
- Knowledge of best practice EAM data models to develop and optimise queries used for reporting
- Advanced SQL and query tuning knowledge using of these RDBMS: DB2, Oracle and SQL Server
- Graduate education in a relevant degree or subsequent highly applicable work history (essential)
- Experience using key EAM maintenance and functional modules: Work Orders, Preventative Maintenance, Job Plans, Assets and Locations
- Experience of developing reports (desirable)
- Experience of developing analytics / business intelligence (desirable)
- Experience of using data loading tools
- Experience of building, configuring Mobile Applications
- Experience of agile methodology: SCRUM, KanBan, Lean, Continuous Integration (desirable)
- Experience using project collaboration tools such as JAMA Contour and Atlassian Confluence & JIRA (desirable)
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, including conveying technical information (desirable)
- A person with excellent verbal and written communication skills who will quickly build relationships with their multi-discipline team of colleagues and business stakeholders
- Clear analytical thinking and problem solving capable of challenging and guiding less experienced Technical and Implementation Consultants with an ability to explain complex technical solutions to non-technical audiences
- Able to perform well under pressure and apply the initiative and flexibility required to ensure the success of complex and challenging implementations
- Concern for quality and consistency
- Genuinely interested in and committed to the delivery of World Class Enterprise Asset Management and Safety solutions.
Client sites are located currently within Greater London, across the UK and in California. Possibilities exist for other projects in North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The EAMS Group Offices and several key client project sites are located in Canary Wharf, London which is one of the fastest growing business districts in the world and has a growing reputation extending beyond its traditional finance sector roots.
Applications for this position close on the 28th March 2018.
- Software Development
- Technical Skills