Ealing Council - Senior Social Worker - MAST team
Our client is looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their Locality MASt team.
The role will be to;
- Complete child and family assessments
- Complete Child protection processes in a timely manner i.e. initial and review case conference reports, presenting at case conference, attending and completing strategy meetings, core group meetings, discharge planning meeting
- Complete Child in need plans and review meetings
- Initiate care proceedings, writing court statements, s.7, s.37 statements for EPO and ICO's
- Initiate the LAC process- arranging and attending the 1st LAC review, completing LAC visits, placement agreement meeting, liaising with fostering team or agency etc
- Attend s.47's
- Liaise with partnership agencies
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.
- Ealing Council - Senior Social Worker - MAST team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'