An EA opportunity based in Aldershot, offering up to 28K, parking on site and 27 days holiday!
Your new role
- To provide specialist PA support to the Directors and members of the Senior Management Team.
- Be the first point of contact for the Executive Support office
- Type letters, reports, minutes and/or action notes and other communications which may be of a highly confidential nature
- Ensure that the Directors have all the relevant papers for meetings
- Operate independently in a diverse office environment
- Deal with telephone enquiries and greet visitors from reception, offering and making refreshments upon arrival.
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience in a similar PA/EA position supporting a Senior Management team. You will be very proactive and dynamic in the way you work with the ability to use your initiative.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £28,000 per annum, parking on site, pension scheme, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and a great work life balance!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job