- Arranging travel schedules and hotel accommodation for the MBD Director and other team members when required.
- Setting up internal and external meetings, lunches and conference calls.
- Assisting with meeting preparation.
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Reviewing, actioning and forwarding relevant emails from generic email accounts
- Administering new joiners (incl. keeping team email distribution lists up-to-date and assisting with the organisation, scheduling and execution of induction days)
- Ad-hoc support for major projects as and when necessary.
- General PA duties including accurate message taking, expenses, archiving and filing.
- THE PERSON:
- Attitude – a positive attitude, ‘can do’ approach, willingness to learn and extend the role above and beyond the job description, approachability, flexibility as to hours and the role, a practical/common sense approach.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and DM systems.
- Excellent phone manner - internally and externally coupled with an ability to communicate clearly and to listen effectively.
- Previous legal secretarial/PA experience essential.
- Proven ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to stay calm in often demanding situations and work well under pressure.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job