Salary: £28,441- £35,000
Are you looking to work as an Executive Assistant to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, with a well-established professional regulatory body that maintains standards for the benefit of the patient to protect, promote and maintain the health and well-being of the public?
This is a chance to build on your own skills and experience and make a worthwhile contribution to the Executive Management team. The Client is based in Central London, accessible from all major transport hubs. The companies purpose is to protect the public by regulating health professionals in the UK. The support and experience of their dedicated and highly focused teams is invaluable. If you are looking to make a difference and have the skills required this is role for you.
* Use initiative and experience to identify issues which require immediate attention, manage conflicting priorities, and alert the relevant manager where necessary.
* Develop comprehensive understanding of the Executive Management Team's professional networks and associated sensitivities.
* Establish excellent links with colleagues throughout, including relevant directorate teams, and with key external stakeholders.
* Undertake a full range of administrative and support duties to members of the Executive Management Team, including complex diary management:
Arrange and coordinate senior meetings, and external meetings and events
Arrange and take meeting minutes for directorate management team meetings.
Ensure full availability of papers and briefing ahead of each meeting by liaising across directorates.
Arrange 121s with direct reports ensuring that relevant briefing is received ahead of these meetings.
Post meeting follow up of outcomes and actions.
Where necessary book rooms and organise catering.
Book travel and accommodation for external meetings
* Act as the first point of contact with people from inside and outside the organisation, including managing email in-boxes, screening telephone calls and handling correspondence.
* Anticipate executive's requirements and uses own initiative to meet them. Assess situations independently and make appropriate decisions on own initiative.
* Keep the Intranet and web pages for the directorate accurate and up to date.
* Process purchase orders and invoices using the finance system.
* Process expenses and credit card returns.
* Provide cover for other EAs in the team ensuring that effective support is maintained at all times.
* Ensure appropriate handover of work to enable a seamless administrative support service during planned periods of absence eg: for holidays, or jury service etc.
* General trouble shooting and handling of ad-hoc projects, such as basic research, and administrative tasks as they arise, relevant to the role.
* Proven and effective administrative and diary management skills with experience of working in a similar role to a senior executive, head or equivalent.
* Proven experience of running a busy office with the ability to prioritise work, manage time effectively and cope with changing priorities and multiple demands.
* Experience of handling and effectively managing sensitive and confidential correspondence.
* Experience of arranging and taking responsibility for the preparation of meetings and small events.
* Proven ability to work on own initiative and make decisions where appropriate on behalf of a senior executive.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with experience of liaising at all levels including senior internal and external contacts.
* Experience of setting up and maintaining office systems.
* Proven ability to work as part of a team.
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
To apply now, please send your CV to Morgan Hunt's Business Support team, or click apply below!
Not the right role for you? Have someone in mind? Refer them to Morgan Hunt, and we'll send you a £50 CPD voucher if we find them work.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
- Executive Assistant