EA / LONDON BRIDGE
EA / TEMP
Our client, a famous fresh produce market based in London Bridge, are seeking a temp EA to join their team for seven weeks - covering a period of leave.
- Diary management for Managing Director including planning and booking future meetings and securing and preparing relevant documentation.
- Minuting of meetings, following up with Management Team and external parties on delivery of action points and reporting on results.
- Preparing Board papers, sourcing reports from Management Team members, formatting, preparing hard copies as required.
- Planning and scheduling Board and Committee meetings, including minute-taking, preparing room, refreshments and materials.
- Screening calls for Managing Director, handling or forwarding as appropriate.
- Drafting and issuing correspondence on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Regular liaison with Trustees and Traders.
- Management of legal documentation for signature by Managing Director and Trustees.
- Management of Office & Facilities Manager, Administrator and Senior Receptionist & Information Officer, directing and monitoring their work and planning and managing the information office lunch cover rota and cover for leave.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all HR related issues for all 28 staff.
- Administration of HR files, ensuring they are kept up to date.
- Administration of sick forms and annual holiday cards and preparation of all standard HR correspondence
- Advising on all recruitment and resourcing activity and preparation of employment contracts as necessary.
- Planning appropriate induction programmes for all staff and giving HR inductions in person to new employees
- Attending disciplinary and grievance hearings to ensure correct process followed, taking appropriate notes and drafting follow up correspondence to confirm outcomes.
- Liaising with the external HR Consultant on all non-standard HR activity.
- Collating quarterly HR report and presenting findings to the R&A Committee.
Dates Required: 10th January to 23rd February
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE, PLEASE DO APPLY TODAY.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.