We are looking for a bright, proactive and reliable Executive Assistant to take on a temporary assignment with the potential to go permanent within a busy and successful Fundraising team at one of the most recognisable organisations in the UK.
This role offers a significant professional development opportunity.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Act as an ambassador for the Executive Director, and the organisation as a whole.
• Work autonomously to support the Executive Director in delivering her strategic priorities, making well-informed decisions and communicating them accurately, persuasively and effectively.
• Use their initiative and experience to manage the Executive Director’s diary.
• Deal with enquiries on the Executive Director’s behalf.
• Manage projects and co-ordinate resources, ensuring compliance with corporate guidelines and requirements.
• Ensure budgeting mechanisms run effectively.
• Stay calm under pressure and remain proactive.
Additionally, the candidate will enjoy using their intelligence and common sense to gain a full understanding of the business and build and maintain excellent client relationships in order to represent the Executive Director effectively and credibly in person, on the telephone and in correspondence with senior influential stakeholders.
The client-facing nature of the role calls for a high level of personal presentation and a close attention to detail. This role also has line management responsibility.