** PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE TO FOLLOW UP YOUR APPLICATON. DUE TO THE CURRENT CLIMATE AND TO MANAGE EXPECTATION, WE WILL REACH OUT TO YOU IF WE ARE ABLE TO SHORTLIST YOU FOR THIS ROLE - THANK YOU IN ADVANCE - THE LOVE SUCCESS TEAM **
Our client, a global tech organisation, are looking for an excellent EA to support their CEO and to be a natural extension to his day-to-day duties. The successful candidate will therefore need to be an excellent organiser and communicator and able to build trustworthy and credible relationships among internal teams and external contacts and investors.
Private Equity EA experience is essential in this role due to the Investor liaison element, and candidates will not be shortlisted if they have not worked within Private Equity previously.
Duties include but are not limited too: -
- Assisting with day to day logistics to make sure that the CEO is in the right place at the right time, but you'll take a common sense approach
- Taking complete control of all travel requirements (this will include a lot within London but also international travel too)
- Full management of the CEO's inbox
- Full diary management , planning effectively and smartly
- Preparing reports, presentations and documents using various applications
- Supporting with new business and pitches
- Representing the CEO in communications, meetings and events where needed
- Providing the bridge for smooth communication among internal and external teams; maintaining credibility, confidentiality, trust and support
- Helping to manage external relationships
- Processing expenses, paying bills, generally taking care of day to day financial admin
- Handling meeting minutes and agendas, updating shared documents, creating reports, doing desktop research, coordinating office and admin requirements
This is an excellent role for a genuine, credible and articulate Executive Assistant. Please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'