A wonderful opportunity for an EA to support an FS company CEO has arisen within an Asset Management Services organisation within stunning offices based in the heart of the City. Due to the nature of the role you will ideally have an FS Services background. This is an ongoing full time time temporary role:
- 1:2:1 Support to the CEO
- 1:2:1 Support to COO
- Support to 3 stakeholders
- Complex Diary management: including meeting organisation and arrangement of multiple overseas trips.
- Preparing for board and client meetings including: collating and binding meeting materials, booking rooms
- Board pack management
- Proactively ensuring that managers are fully prepared for meetings. This includes ensuring that relevant documentation is given to them in advance and that managers follows up on any action points from previous meetings in a timely manner
- Manage full email inboxes and mail
- Managing the timely administration of expenses.
- Checking emails and highlighting important and time-critical entries to the relevant individuals.
- Filing: saving important client emails, logging client meetings and client reports daily.
- Screening telephone calls, filtering unwanted or irrelevant as necessary, taking messages and recording unsolicited calls.
- Creating and editing PowerPoint presentations and Word documents to a high standard and to tight deadlines.
- Maintaining absolute confidentiality regarding sensitive personal, financial and commercial information.
- Carrying out ad-hoc duties and undertaking projects.
- Drafting correspondence on behalf of managers.
- Minute taking of meetings as and when required.
Qualifications and experience
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Extensive experience in a PA/EA role is essential
- Financial services experience is required due to client communication and business terminology for reporting
Skills and competencies
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and plan ahead
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Confidential and discreet
- Proactive, thinks ahead and uses initiative
Due to the volume of advertising response, Next Consultants are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours of submitting your application, we appreciate your interest but regret to inform you that your application has not been shortlisted.
- Diary Management
- Minute Taking