A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven, efficient and loyal Personal Assistant to join a Single-Family Office based in the heart of Monaco. This will be a dynamic opportunity to support the key Principals, and a small dedicated office.
You must be a fluent English speaker and have the rights to work in Monaco.
- Managing a busy diary
- Scheduling meetings & conference calls
- Connecting calls for the Principal and Executive team
- Writing letters & emails on behalf of the Principal
- Provide administrative support to other areas of the business when required
- Attend to office admin and duties
- Primary Gatekeeper for Principal: screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Ad hoc errands
- Dealing with incoming email, and post, in conjunction with the office manager
- Occasionally take notes or dictation
Similar previous experience would be advantageous.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job