One year maternity contract for an Executive Assistant within a leading Management Consultancy firm based in an ideal City location. The role offers a salary of £45,000 upwards with a great company culture.
The position is within one of the company's busiest and hardworking departments, supporting a selection of MD's and a moderate wider team. This role is a great opportunity for someone who has previously supported several Directors and also has exposure to building relationships with clients. The organisation value entrepreneurial and independent thinkers who are willing to get stuck in and work towards a common goal so if this sounds like you then please get in touch'
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Database management
- Time and expense reports
- Managing confidential information
- Setting up conference calls
- Liaising with clients
- Organising and serving refreshments
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate level on Microsoft packages and knowledge on databases
- Highly organised with ability to work independently as well as with the team
- Ideally from a professional services background
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job