This Leading organisation are looking for a passionate E2E architect to come a join this company at a very exciting time of growth. You will be responsible for Strategic Road-mapping: Support the ongoing development of the business strategy and its alignment to the companies enterprise architecture. These activities will involve supporting business stakeholders in defining evolution of new products and growth of key business capabilities.:
- Working with senior business stakeholders to support assessing opportunities including but not limited to new market entry, merger and acquisition opportunities and deployment of new capabilities. For example, the team has supported a consumer project worth millions concept evaluation through to implementation. The team assessed appropriate alternatives for market entry, assessed product and proposition capabilities, engaged on negotiations of key underpinning contracts and supported development of business case to inform go/no go decisions.
- Seek ways to apply new technology to, and reuse existing technology for, business processes to the enterprise technology customers
- Solution Delivery: This will involve working with senior business stakeholders to support the very early phases of a project supporting concept development and establishing a business case. You will engage in initiatives and programmes that are strategic in nature to support solution definition. You will be accountable for definition of scope and architecture on such programmes and will be responsible for creation and management of technical design authority for the business stakeholders to engage with and will ensure alignment of delivery architecture and design functions.
- Consultancy/Technology Strategy: This will involve providing insight and analysis for senior business and technology stakeholders on present topics and events including communication of outputs to stakeholders. You will also Investigate opportunities afforded by new and existing technologies and provide advice, strategies and designs for new or custom enterprise level business requirements. Investigate opportunities afforded by new and existing technologies and provide advice, strategies and designs for new or custom enterprise level business requirements:
- Technology Leadership: Provide strategic technology leadership and evangelism for new technology approaches, solution, capabilities and delivery models
- Business Consultancy: Support the development of prototypes and working models of complex or new design elements
- Application and Technology Consultancy: Provide strategic consultation to assigned customers in defining or designing business processes, functions and organizational structures, as well as in researching, identifying and internally enabling technologies based on customer requirements.
Job requires in depth specialist or very broad commercial knowledge; is regarded as an expert in own area, challenging and leading current thinking.
- E2E architect,
- experience of looking after operating models, exposure to cost modelling
- business architecture
- Full-stack architecture skills or experience
- Provides strategic direction in own area of expertise.
- Gives regular and influential advice to peers and raises the level of expertise
- Recognised as subject matter expert in areas of:
- Experience of broadband and/or voice service delivery to residential customers
- Knowledge of underlying systems - business support systems, operational support systems and network.
- Broad customer management product experience including but not limited to CRM systems, billing systems, customer communication systems, knowledge management systems, etc
- Understanding of multi device, multi channel and multi user contexts.
- Experience working with a wide variety of technology vendors and coordination of solution/resolution identification across vendors.
Ability to research emerging technologies and their relevance to internal stakeholders