Are you an E&P Construction Manager keen to get involved on a prestigious rail project? If so this role may be for you! Randstad CPE are currently recruiting for an E&P Construction Manager to work on a multi million pound rail project in South London.
Previous OLE experience is a necessity. The role is expected to continue long term and the ideal candidate will be available to start immediately.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing the site and liaising with other construction professionals
- Developing the programme of work
- Planning ahead to prevent problems on site before they occur
- Making safety inspections of the site when work is underway and ensuring regulations relating to health safety and the environment (HSE) are adhered to.
- Using construction management software packages to plan smooth work flows.
- Communicating with a range of people including the client, subcontractors and suppliers
- Previous OLE experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to problem solve, face customers and manage people
Please do not apply if you do not fit the above requirements. For more information please submit your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.