e-Opperations Support - FIX - UNIX - Trading
Support analyst needed for a leading trading firm currently growing their support team. The Support Analyst will be the main point of contact for the firms customers providing support and training for all aspects of the platform to all sectors of their customers.
- Previous experience supporting electronic trading systems and trade capture.
- Prior exposure to a front office trading environment either in a trading capacity or in a front office support role.
- Ability to deliver and understand the importance of customer service excellence, face to face and by telephone.
- Good knowledge of Financial Markets (Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, Futures.)
- Good understanding of Network Connectivity.
- Good Unix admin skills.
- Good knowledge and Support of Fix protocol
- Knowledge of SQL desirable
- Exchange connectivity experience
- Understanding of STP trade flows (RTNS, MarkitSrv, Icelink, ION etc)
- Knowledge of Citrix is desirable
- Good working understanding of Windows and associated suites.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"