Fintech business who are growing quickly through technology capabilities in Banking are seeking a E-Money Reconciliations specialist to take a lead on complex e-money reconciliations. As this is a newly created role you will also be responsible for setting up all the processes and procedures. This is a great opportunity if you are seeking a role as part of a Fintech start up where you are one of the first people on finance.
- Daily e-money reconciliations
- Perform reconciliation across all partners in the payment chain (acquirer, various banking partners, pay-out
- Ensure FCA safeguarding requirements are met
- Check and reconcile supplier fees against actual usage
- Oversee invoice generation for clients
- Evolve the pricing structure as new services are added
- Produce financial forecasts and P&Ls
- Compile FCA reports
- Liaise with tech team in order to obtain necessary data and input on product as
Alongside these duties you will need to create the processes and procedures as this is a new start-up business. You will need to ensure the most efficient payment flow is in place.
You must have experience in complex reconciliations within the regulated financial services sector. You will also have meticulous attention to detail and familiarity with detailed reconciliations. The role involves liaising across all levels of the organisation with good communication skills and being able to work in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job