E-Learning Technical Support Advisor
Role: E-Learning Technical Support Advisor
Salary: £18,900 per annum
Our client works in partnership with their customers to achieve a secure and safe environment by delivering training, quality assurance and compliance management.
You will provide support within the E-Learning Department, providing technical support to external clients, and administrate the Learning Management System (LMS). The role provides first line support on LMS issues and escalates these as necessary, ensuring that they are logged and resolved. You will support the team in creating content and assessments as required, as well as uploading content to LMS. You will handle the creation and maintenance of user accounts, reports, and other LMS administration duties.
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following;
- Dealing with Customer technical support calls and emails
- Providing price quotations to new potential clients, providing product information as required.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers
- LMS Administration tasks
- Testing and QA to ensure all online products and services are up to the required standard
- Log performance issues and change requests on all online products
- Create and maintain LMS user accounts for internal staff as well as global client base.
- Creating online assessments on the LMS
- Reporting on usage, statistics and general product analysis
- Updating the company website
- Creating and monitoring online surveys/feedback forms
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Fully literate with the Microsoft Office Package and Cloud-based platforms
- Good organisational, planning and time managements skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'