This is a great role that would suit an entrepreneurial self-starter with experience of project managing a suite of e-learning products and digital marketing. The E-Learning Development Manager will be responsible for the technical development of educational resources and generating business for learning products and services.
My client is a charity delivering life changing adventures for young people to give them the best possible head start in life. Providing personal and professional development opportunities for members. Their award-winning digital e-learning platform removes barriers to education and their on-line platform hosts a growing portfolio of content.
The E-Learning Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Technical development, increasing the number and range of courses offered and the number of individual learners and corporate users.
- Growing current revenue streams for the Charity by creating and implementing a sales and marketing strategy for the platform and digital products.
- Building and maintaining relationships with; subject matter experts, charities, further and higher educational institutions and external stakeholders.
- Negotiating commercial and partnership agreements with suppliers and subject matter experts.
- Responsible for quality assurance, course accreditation and editorial sign off for content, ensuring compliance and accessibility to a wide range of users.
- Data management, analytics tracking, analysis and reporting against progress.
The successful candidate will have clear goals and the freedom to achieve them as they see fit. This is a chance to continue to grow a world leading education service.
The E-Learning team is highly efficient, friendly and collaborative. Support and encouragement are an integral part of the team’s work ethic. Specific roles and responsibilities are held by each member but there is a valuable interaction in all areas which aids the team-spirit and effectiveness.
Aumida is committed to promoting equal opportunities, encouraging applications from all members of the community. Candidates are shortlisted based on competencies and ability to do the job.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to the most suitable candidates. Please ensure that you have the relevant skills and experience for the role before you hit apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'