I have a career defining opportunity for someone to join the L&D function of this FTSE client to help expand their e-Learning capabilities by championing the Learning Management System, developing e-learning course material and delivering system and business process training as required to various clients groups across the business.
This position presents an opportunity to take a pivotal role in a forward thinking L&D team within a market leading FTSE Financial Services firm.
Key skills include:
- Experience of managing and maintaining a Learning Management System
- Practical experience of course development and learning intervention design, including blended learning. Forward thinking with a genuine interest in the latest e-Learning and development practices
- Experience includes partnering senior stakeholders across the business with a confident and credible approach.
- Good communication skills and able to present with credibility and authority
- Can work well under pressure in a busy environment, is resilient with a proven ability to meet challenging deadlines. The ability to deal quickly and calmly with a range of complex demands
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the full training cycle: needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation within a commercial organisation
- Able to engage and manage external suppliers
- Strong organisational and planning ability
The role requires someone who has a passion for the latest e-learning and digital technologies, is very familiar with Learning Management Systems (including systems training) balanced with a strong delivery capability within a blended learning environment.
Joining a fantastic team, the position offers genuine career progression opportunities.
Dalton Recruitment Ltd is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. We will always try to respond to all applications individually but due to the high volume we receive, this may simply not be possible. So if you do not hear back from us within 3 working days, please accept our apologies but please also assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
- Blended Learning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'