Location: London - E1 8QS
Salary: Excellent DOE
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Why do we want you?
We want you because you are an experienced E-Learning developer / digital course producer or alternatively you are experienced in writing interactive/engaging content (i.e journalist/correspondent) and looking for a new career in a highly sought after area.
You are interested in digital learning development and you are looking to utilise your content writing skills within the Digital Learning Academy (DLA) of a progressive, innovative, agile organisation.
Wilmington Healthcare is an unrivalled, single healthcare data, education and information resource with outstanding analytics capabilities. We provide our clients with market leading insight into local health economies, complemented by increased access to senior health stakeholders and the wider NHS which results in effective and actionable insights. Wilmington Healthcare comprises Wellards, Binley’s NHiS and HSJ.
Main Purpose of Role
The main purpose of the ELearning developer is to write content for our Digital Learning Academy (our market-leading online NHS learning resource for pharma and medtech).
Your remit will be:
- To research, understand and write about the NHS in the UK (from sources including Wilmington Healthcare, the Government, the Department of Health and its associated bodies, the media and trade publications).
- To write DLA courses, primarily but not exclusively for clients in the pharmaceutical and medical technology industries, to enhance and improve their understanding of the UK healthcare system and market.
- To work within the wider DLA editorial team to create engaging and commercially successful content that provides our clients with an excellent learning experience.
- To build courses and exams on the DLA learning platform.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes...
- Experience in the same role or similar
- To be a good writer with effective editorial and sub-editing skills, preferably with experience of writing for business.
- You must be able to research and write to a tight schedule.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong journalistic tendencies.
- Deliver content to an agreed deadline and high standard of quality.
- You will also help to create and build our online product.
- Experience in RISE or e-learning software - desirable.
- To use the following proficiently (full training can be provided):
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Adobe Articulate - Rise
- Totara learning management system
"We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity"
- Digital Material
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'