Our International high technology client is seeking an E-Learning Developer to support and maintain their new LMS System.
You will interact with our subject specialists and work directly with subject matter experts to design and build innovative and appropriate eLearning training courses supported by our Learning management system. You will be part of a multicultural and dynamic team and you will interact with staff at all levels. You will report to the European Customer Support Center Manager.
- Design and develop innovative eLearning modules for different types of learners, for internal and external purposes
- Develop storyboards, videos and audio files in line with business requirements.
- Interact with subject matters experts to collect the requirements ,understand their challenges and develop content
- Work closely with our trainers to develop eLearning modules in line with our instructor led courses and virtual classes
- Develop interactive content using authoring software
- Update our existing eLearning materials
- Bachelor degree in e-learning engineering , instructional design ,instructional technology
- 2 years' experience in eLearning design
- Understanding of learning adult theory
- Video editing and production skills
- Knowledge of eLearning related software such as Articulate Storyline 2 and 360, Camtasia
- Knowledge of E-learning standards (SCORM, AICC ) and Learning Management Systems
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Fluent, written and spoken, in English. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Effective communication skills
- Enjoy working in team and consider yourself to be a good team player.
- A varied function with international contacts within a company with an important social contribution in a value driven organization
- An informal working atmosphere, dynamic corporate culture and an environment that lets you grow and develop
- A very attractive remuneration package
If interested, contact Paul Smith on + or email
- E-Learning Developer