Salary : £35,000, Flexi Hours
Location : Birmingham
Skills : Moodle, SCORM, TinCan
Working for an award winning e-Learning organisation we are searching for an e-Learning Designer to join a quality team with a very strong track record of success. You will be situated in the heart of Birmingham in a very relaxed, modern office environment where no two days will be the same! You must have a successful background in Instructional Design, UX along with a fantastic portfolio.
What we need from you…
- Instructional design experience in digital and blended learning creation
- Qualifications and/or commercial experience in instructional design
- The ability to storyboard and come up with creative ideas and concepts
- Good graphic design skills and an understanding of UX principles
- Sound knowledge and professional experience of Adobe Creative Suite and authoring tools - Articulate Storyline.
- Familiarity with SCORM ,TinCan LMS systems including Moodle
- You will take pride in your work, and consistently demonstrate a high level of achievement and attention to detail
- You will be self-motivated, able to work as part of a team as well as independently with a minimum of supervision
- Delivery focused, motivated to achieve
In order for us to see how good you are, we do require an exceptional portfolio along with your application. If you've got what it takes and are looking to shine and succeed in a thriving e-learning organisation then just click apply now!
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"