E-Learning Designer/Web Content Developer
Role: E-Learning Designer/Web Content Developer
Salary: Up To£35K DOE
Our client works in partnership with their customers to achieve a secure and safe environment by delivering training, quality assurance and compliance management.
This is a wide-ranging role, providing challenge and development opportunities for the right candidate to grow within the company. Our client has a wide range of international clients and provide industry-leading SaaS services. You will be joining a well-established team with expertise in e-learning and software development.
The successful candidate:
You will have proven experience in instructional design and designing high quality online learning products.
- Be able to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Integrate emerging instructional methods and technologies into e-learning
- Produce effective storyboards and scripts to a high quality
- Produce effective and interactive e-learning content using rapid authoring tools
- Be responsible for ensuring customer requirements are met, and ensure deadlines and budgets are adhered to
- Work with team members to meet the design challenge with a creative and agile approach, while working to agreed standards
- Review projects with other team members, providing feedback and suggestions for improvement
- Quality check products to ensure output has high standards of written and spoken English
- Be responsible for providing technical expertise to assist in the area of developing new e-learning courses and revising e-learning courses
- Demonstrated experience as an e-learning developer (2 years minimum)
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent
- Experience of delivering e-learning products on a Learning Management System
- Demonstrated experience in Articulate Storyline and other e-learning design tools
- Strong graphical design skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent follow-up, time management and organization skills
- Ability to engage with complex and unfamiliar subject matter
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- Excellent editing, written and oral communication skills
- Creative flair and passionate about design
Desirable but not essential:
- Confident in use of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Audio-visual or animation skills
- Experience with working on translations
- Interest in trends on e-learning and learning development
- Demonstrate understanding of pedagogic approaches and attention to detail
- Demonstrate development of own skills and professional development
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'