An excellent opportunity has become available for an E-Learning Designer within the HR Department for one of our prestigious and corporate clients based in Solihull.
This role is for 12 Months on a Maternity Contract.
- Developing and produce high quality E-learning content using appropriate software such as Articulate 360 and Adapt Builder
- Working proactively with internal colleagues/subject matter experts to design, prepare and support E-Learning content to a professional high standard meeting business requirements
- Working with external suppliers to amend, translate and maintain system requirements
- Ensuring continuous improvement and ongoing development of learning content
Successful candidates must have:
- Good experience of designing, creating, editing high quality E-learning content
- Proven ability to use E-learning authoring tools, ideally Articulate 360 and Adapt Builder
- Proven ability of creating SCORM compliant content
- Ability to use Learning Management Systems, ideally a Totara based system
- Knowledge of principles of good E-Learning content
- Excellent IT skills including full Microsoft suite, and ideally knowledge of HTML
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week
8.30am - 4.45pm
£ 21,000 - £25,000
Up to 10% company bonus
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'