Aspire Cambridge are recruiting an e-Learning Course Developer/Content Management Administrator on behalf of our client based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
Reporting to the Head of Projects and Delivery, you will be responsible for developing creative and engaging e-Learning courses in line with clients’ expectations as well as content management of bespoke knowledge portals.
Working collaboratively with content specialists, designers and project managers you will be part of a busy delivery team, working on multiple projects to deadlines and allocated budgets.
e-Learning and Learning Management System (LMS)
- Work with designers and content specialists in order to develop engaging e-Learning courses
- Develop and deliver SCORM compliant eLearning courses to client LMS requirements
- Build courses within Articulate Storyline, upload and format content and animations
- Quality check and review own and other team members’ work to ensure eLearning courses are built to the highest standards
- Attend client calls when required
- Administrate and contribute to the development of our internal LMS platform
- Manage client’s LMS accounts including creation and reporting
- Upload and format content and imagery into the Content Management System (CMS)
- Quality check site functionality and site content (spelling and grammar)
- Provide administrative support within SharePoint – upload and format content and imagery through SharePoint web-portals
- Carry out statistics and analysis reporting
- Provide face-to-face and remote CMS training to clients and staff
- Support Project Managers and Delivery team in fulfilling client requirements
- Assist in the development and testing of new products
- To adhere to organisational and legal regulations/processes
- Working with sales team to provide advice on technical requirements for tenders.
- To take responsibility for own personal, and career development
- To represent the company professionally, and in accordance with the company values, at all times both with external customers and suppliers and internal colleagues
Essential knowledge requirements
- Knowledge of Articulate Storyline 2 and 360
- Knowledge of learning technologies and their contribution to delivering blended employee learning solutions
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve existing or potential problems
- Results orientated
- Strong team player – engaging, confident and flexible in approach
- Self-management and planning of your work schedule with a high level of accountability
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time delivering on deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and QC and testing skills
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday to Friday, Full Time (Flexible)
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 OTE
Benefits: Flexi Time, Working from Home, 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work, Employee Assistance Programme, Health & Fitness Perks
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an employment agency in regards to this permanent vacancy.
Our Recruitment Consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise in Temporary Staffing Solutions and Permanent Introductions across our seven Specialist Recruitment Divisions; Office Support, Legal & HR – Industrial & Manufacturing – Food Production – Finance & Accountancy – Hospitality – IT & Engineering – Sales & Marketing – Scientific & Medical. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'