E-Learning Coordinator - Edinburgh - Salary £28K
Do you have experience working with learning management systems and e-learning platforms? Would you like to bring this experience to a world leading financial services business who offer a great working environment and fantastic benefits package?
We are looking for an E-learning coordinator to mange the day to day use of the LMS system ensuring that E-learning courses are effective across the business.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will have previous experience working in a Learning and Development role
- You will have experience working with LMS systems and E-learning platforms
- You will have strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail
- You will have good organisational skills and ability to manage a busy workload.
- You will have strong stakeholder management experience
What does the day to day look like?
- Data administration to ensure training courses target the right audience
- Producing accurate and reliable MI
- Effective management of online learning packages, testing and assessments
- Assessing needs for new e-learning content by reviewing current content and ensuring it meets regulatory standards.
- Working with relevant stakeholders to develop new e-learning content
- Updating mandatory courses
- Supporting the wider L&D team with global projects
To apply for this role please contact Monica today!
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'