Are you looking for that pinnacle next step in your career? Are you looking for an organisation which will listen to your creative ideas and let you put them into practice? Do you want to work for an organisation which will support you in growing your skills? Yes? Then this could be the perfect E-Learning Developer role for you.
Key Skills this e-Learning Developer will need.
- Experience developing within Learning Management solutions (LMS)
- Experience working with the Adobe suite
- The ability to converse with both internal and external SME's
- An understanding of different audiences and techniques used such as quizzes, gamification etc.
- Working experience of Screen grabbing or Video Content Management Systems (Camtasia, Articulate etc)
My client are going through one of their largest growth periods and with this are looking to elevate their learning management capabilities both internally and within their customer base. This e-Learning developer will be required to take full ownership of content creating ensuring it fits with company style and needs are met.
Working with different techniques this e-Learning developer will be required to ensure course material is up to date and changes with new products and industry standards.
As the e-Learning Developer you will be using video editing and screen grabbing solutions to create interactive learning experience that WOW their audience and ensure overall learning success.
If this sounds like something you want to learn more about, APPLY NOW
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job