E-Learning Consultant; Permanent; Paying circa £30k per anum; Manchester city centre based
A Manchester based business working within the care sector has enlisted Search Consultancy to work exclusively on their behalf in recruiting an E-Learning Consultant on a permanent basis.
Within this newly created position you will be responsible for an essential part of the business, working with stakeholder and the end users in a 360 degree, TNA to design focused role.
The E-Learning Consultant will be responsible for (in-extensive list):
* Taking a focused & flexible approach to end to end design (not implementation) for the business' E-Learning content / course materials;
* Reviewing existing content / course materials including the use of "gamification";
* Partnering with a team of system developers working on several projects at any one time;
* Keeping and maintaining Service Level Agreements (SLA's);
* Managing Training Needs Analysis (TNA) for both stakeholders and end users
* CIPD (training/L&D module) qualified;
* Previous/proven L&D background with a focus within e-learning/LMS;
* Experience within a care or similar (charity/non for profit) background is preferred
This is an exciting opportunity within a valued sector and ethical business to have a tremendous impact on the overall business. If you're interested in this job please send your CV via the appropriate link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.