E&I Planner - Commutable from Ellesmere Port, Liverpool, Chester, Bangor, Colwyn - Up to £42k basic & amazing benefits package incl. Days 36.25hrs p/wk , Flexi time, Fantastic Pension up to 12% and Time in Lieu
Are you an experienced E&I Maintenance Technician, Supervisor, Coordinator or Planner looking for the next challenge or a change in role? Do you have experience in a Hazardous area (COMAH) site, Chemical, Petrochemical or Process background where you will have had some responsibility for planned maintenance and also scheduled inspections? Do you have experience with CMMS (computerised maintenance management system)? Are you looking to join a well established, truly international business?
You will be rewarded with a fantastic salary and a next step in your career!
An established multinational corporation that specialises in manufacturing additives and chemicals for cleaning products. Having delivered over 1million tonnes of their product across the globe these products are found in everyday household products.
Multi Million pound worldwide turnover across various products and markets
Providing specialised additives and chemicals for cleaning products, applications include clothing, upholstery, dishes and industrial cleaning applications
Chemical processing plant, into a range of uses and applications.
Based in North Wales/Cheshire
- Support maintenance team by Scheduling Safety inspections for Electrical and Instrumentation equipment on site
- Also planning Hazardous area and Statutory compliance inspections for external auditors
- Prioritising work depending on urgency and risk
- Equipment ranging from Pumps, Motors, Compressors and Fans, to pH, Flow and Temperature Instruments
- Working with Hazardous areas and potentially dangerous equipment
- Working in a COMAH environment
- Management of CMMS software and database
- Updating Asset register database
- Must have experience on a COMAH site
- Must have COMPEX experience/understanding (1-4)
- Experience planning/scheduling using a CMMS System - Maximo, Mainsaver and Microsoft Projects
- Meticulous and methodical mindset
- Confident in a team scenario
- Electrical or Instrumentation background
- Experience with Microsoft Projects
- City and Guilds in Electrical or Instrumentation Subject
- Time served Apprenticeship
- COMPEX 1-4
Advancing your career
- Fantastic opportunities to progress professionally and personally, with the possibility to gain some fantastic qualifications, including furthering your COMPEX knowledge
Securing your future
- Very competitive up to £42k basic package
- Company wide bonus scheme
- Excellent Pension plan - Contributions are doubled by the company up to a maximum of 12% - You contribute 4%, company tops it up with an additional 8%
Work life balance
- 36.25 hour week with early finish on Fridays
- Flex Leave scheme
- 35 days holiday
- Based in North Wales/Cheshire
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"