Pin Point Recruitment currently have a fantastic opportunity for an E&I Foreman to work on a Biomass plant in the Gloucester area.
Hours of work - 50 plus hours per week.
Hourly rate - to be discussed.
- General installation of containment, panels, isolators, JBs etc. in the field.
- Planning scaffold requisitions, involved in preparing task specific RAMS and to be aware of hours spent vs allowances for tasks.
- Must be presentable and comfortable to liaise with client and attend client meetings.
- Ability to work with ESTG field engineer to raise TQs/RFIs where required.
- Extensive experience in electrical contracting with experience supervising teams of up to 30 men.
- Planning manpower, material and reporting progress daily to site management.
- Must be proficient using PCs, experience with MS Access software and developing Access databases imported from excel.
- Experience with using a 3D model.
- Electrical Contracting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job