The construction supervisor electrical and instrumentation ensures:
* That the construction activities proceed safely.
* That good quality is delivered.
* The coordination with production and maintenance is good.
* That the progress is good.
* That there is no unnecessary additional work.
A maximum of 20 construction workers will be working in the field at the same time.
* Participate as a construction supervisor in a very large turnaround in 2021
* Ensure that contractors meet high safety and quality requirements.
* Ensure that construction packages are easy to construct.
* Think along with the improvement process of the team.
Graduate in industrial sciences electromechanics
At least 10 years of experience in the petrochemical industry in construction roles.
At least 4 years of experience as a construction supervisor on the client side.
Experience with managing construction workers and contractors
Dutch Speaking is also essential.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'