Daytime Healthcare are recruiting for an E Grade Nurse to join a Digestive Diseases Unit (DDU) department based at a private clinic in Marylebone, Central London.
This is a 12m fixed-term contract working 37.5 hours per week, working days, nights and weekends.
The main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Including an award-winning cancer centre, which includes state-of-the-art radiotherapy, chemotherapy suites and dedicated patient bedrooms.
As part of the multidisciplinary team the post holder is responsible for the assessment, evaluation and implementation of care given to patients.
Skills & Experience
- Registered Nurse
- NMC registered
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience in Gastrointestinal - Colorectal Surgery
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of gastroenterology conditions and interventions.
- Able to demonstrate high standards of clinical practice.
- Chemotherapy Certificate & copies of recent Chemotherapy appraisals/competencies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To take responsibility for individualised patient care as the named nurse, using the Roper, Logan and Tierney model and documentation for the department.
- To ensure legibility and accuracy of nursing records and be aware of the legal implications of these
- To promote safe practice and professional conduct.
- To encourage good working relationships within the multidisciplinary team, to ensure the effective care and treatment of patients.
- To be flexible with regard to staffing, i.e. deputising for Sister/ Charge Nurse or assisting in other areas or on other floors as required.
- To participate in department meetings to enhance team communication.
If you have extensive experience in Gastrointestinal - Colorectal Surgery then apply today to secure a quick interview!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'