E-Disclosure Team Manage/Team Leader
(Relativity, Documatrix, Clearwell, eTrium or Ringtail)
A leading International Law firm in Central London is actively seeking an experienced E-disclosure Lead/Project Manager to join them permanently in London. You will be working on various cases to provide the Practice with technical, strategic and practical know how on e-Disclosure and review services moving forward. As a subject matter expert, the role would also require the ideal individual to keep up to date with developments in the industry by attending seminars/presentations on relevant services and technology, ensuring knowledge is shared and training is provided to all team members in accordance.
This role will be to project manage and oversee the eDiscovery/eDisclosure work for the whole firm. A duel team leader role alongside one other, responsible for driving projects, managing a team and oversee the business engagement.
- Experience of using eDisclosure products
- Relativity, Documatrix, Clearwell, eTrium or Ringtail
- 2 year of working within a paralegal role and preferably leading a paralegal team
- Proven experience of successfully delivering projects.
- Managing a Fluctuating headcount responsibility of approximately 15+ team members
- Manage the expectations and interests of multiple practice stakeholders
- Monitor team performance, conduct appraisal process, actively seek and act on feedback
- Adopt and ensure the team adhere to all commercial/financial discipline requirements such as time recording, billing etc.
- London based, but providing global advice
- Ensure data security procedures are adhered to
- Data Security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job