Salary: £21,000 (plus uncapped OTE)
Offering one of the leading software solutions on the market for managing employee absence, e-days has amassed a clientele of over 1,250 businesses across 100 countries. They work with household names like Sony Music, Canon and Lloyd’s Banking Group in addition to SMEs.
They’re looking to bring on board highly driven and dynamic Sales Development Representatives to join their existing experienced and ambitious management team. The successful candidate will take charge of extending the company’s reach across new and existing marketplaces.
- Identifying and reaching out to prospective businesses via telephone, email and LinkedIn
- Building rapport with interested businesses, booking demonstrations of product online as well as face-to-face meetings where necessary
- Keeping company CRM up-to-date and accurate
- Researching industry trends and developments
- Working collaboratively with the Sales Development team to improve processes
- Working with other internal stakeholders to resolve issues and deliver to clients
e-days is an organisation that prides itself on coaching new and promising talent – in addition to joining a culture of mentorship you’ll also be enrolled on an accredited ILM Technical Sales diploma, receiving a recognised qualification in sales.
Our client are looking for focused, professional and hard-working individuals that are prepared to put the work in to both the role and their learning and development – people that are looking to improve themselves and the way they work.
- £21,000 basic salary
- Uncapped OTE
- Mobile phone, tablet computer and laptop
- Gym membership
- Nights out, social events
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension contributions
- Company meals/food
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'