E-commerce Warehouse Manager - FMCG - Liverpool - Up to £60,000.
About the Company
As a highly successful business with ambitious growth plans, our client is looking for an experienced E-commerce Warehouse Manager to join their team in Liverpool.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on E-Commerce Warehouse Manager who has a focussed approach towards warehouse operations. Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, you will lead a 1million sq. ft., state of the art operation - one of the largest distribution facilities in the UK.
They want the successful candidate to make things happen at speed, thrive on delivering results, facing challenges along the way, identifying possible root causes and keeping things simple!
E-commerce Warehouse Manager - The Rewards
- Salary up to £60,000
- Shifts, including weekends (6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm and 10pm - 6am)
E-commerce Warehouse Manager - Requirements
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in an E-commerce Warehouse Management role
- Experience with the challenges within a FMCG environment.
- Positive leadership skills
- Experienced people manager
- Focused with a need to deliver
E-commerce Warehouse Manager - Responsibilities
- Be a company ambassador, creating a welcoming atmosphere for employees
- Lead by example
- Manage the team, taking accountability for achievement and monitoring of KPIs
- Take ownership for recruiting, training and ongoing assessment of staff
- Responsible for performance and absence management
- Ensure adherence to health and safety and security
- Work in conjunction with key stakeholders to ensure fulfilment is optimised and customers' needs are met
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'