A fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated field based E-commerce Platform Training Consultants with an ASAP start date. Working for a global eye care organisation we can offer a competitive wage plus commission within a friendly team environment.
The role will be nationwide field based covering all areas including Scotland and ROI. It will be for 6 months in the first instance with the opportunity to extend.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Working as part of an external sales and service team - supporting a number of stores who have registered to use the E-commerce platform
- Ensuring the Managers and staff of the stores are fully and correctly set up with the platform
- Training all managers and staff on the platform and its capabilities - ensuring they are prepared and ready to communicate/sell the platform subscription service to consumers
- Pre-work and post-work follow up with the stores on progression
- Travelling to different stores 4/5 days a week
- Optical practice experience or worked in a Sales role for at least the last 3 years
- Effective communication skills
- Digital awareness - good knowledge of E-Commerce
- Analytical and result oriented approach
- High degree of initiative, social skills and empathy
- You must hold a full driving licence
What we can offer you:
- Mileage and Parking expenses
- Head office based training
- Opportunities for professional development and opportunities to move and gain experience from other parts of the business.
This a great opportunity for an individual to deliver exceptional results within a leading, global organisation.
If you match the criteria above and would like to be considered for the role then we would love to hear from you!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
- some skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"