E-Commerce Support Specialist
Location: West London/Berkshire
£35,000 - £38,000 basic + £7000 Bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to work on behalf of a leading business within the consumer electronic products sector, playing a key supporting role within the UK sales and marketing function. With the responsibility to monitor performance of e-commerce accounts on behalf of the business, as well as maintaining and further developing lasting relationships, this position offers an exciting host of opportunity.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Driving the growth of key e-commerce accounts, accelerating business sales, and achieving outlined targets.
- Monitor and update relevant product e-commerce pages, looking to maximise sales opportunity and achieve optimal results within online searching.
- Assisting with online business forecasts, pricing, margin, and stock control across the product range.
- Uploading product information effectively across e-commerce platforms, inclusive of images, content, specification, and cross-checking merchandising.
- Manage all online retail reporting, such as: Commercials, promotions, reporting, and trends. Overseeing detailed analysis of sales performance on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Understand the customer journey across a variety of key criteria, ensuring an aligned communication strategy across all platforms.
- Understand and monitor competitor market activity, to aid value propositions, and provide a competitive marketing position.
- Act as central point of contact for all UK partners and sales divisions.
- Holds experience of successfully managing and driving sales across e-commerce platforms.
- Experience within the consumer electronics industry, would be advantageous.
- Experience of managing Amazon, eBay or other e-commerce partners, would be very advantageous.
- Commercial awareness, with the ability to make effective decisions to maximise growth.
- Has the ability to think quickly and strive for continuous improvement.
- Understands the importance of exceptional customer service delivery.
- Customer relationship management experience.
- Highly analytical, with the ability to interpret data, and act upon this effectively to reach a positive outcome.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Approachable manner, open to provide support and assistance whenever necessary.
- Ability to accurately compile reports and data.
- Audio Visual Support
- Electronic Products
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'