Reed sales has a very exciting new role avaliable, if you have god knowefge in the E Commerce market, this is the job for you !
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Head of Sales this new role will execute the sales growth strategy for Amazon Marketplaces in the UK, France, Germany, Spain Italy & India as well as other ecommerce B2B partners through best business practices and data analysis. To include negotiating, planning, managing and marketing plan. The role will also include prospecting, assessing and establishing new business partnerships to increase our online presence and expand our distribution network.
This is a full-time position, 35 hours per week Monday to Friday, based at 51a Bergen Way, King’s Lynn, PE30 2JG.
1. Execute activities to strengthen and leverage the day to day relationship with all Amazon business units.
2. Participate and contribute to the successful negotiation of annual terms
3. Develop a strong and engaged team through coaching, managing, developing and empowering.
4. Collaborate and engage with the operations department on forecasting and overall supply chain to optimise fulfilment processes.
5. Partner with the marketing department to build a marketing calendar and execute customer marketing activities and promotions.
6. Monitor the online analytics tools and report back with proposed corrective action steps if relevant.
7. Manage and track the allocated budget and report back monthly
8. Engage with new prospect opportunities for E retail business development.
• 5 years + experience in Sales with a solid understanding of key account management.
• 2 years E commerce (B2B) and digital marketing experience
• Managing/directing sales/operations, customer service and employee management.
• Experience in managing and cross-functional teams
University degree or equivalent in business or related field
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills.
• Selling and negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritise multiple tasks in a demanding environment
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Understanding of online/digital metrics
• People management skills
• Exceptional data analysis and advanced proficiency in using MS Excel/Access.
• Fluent in English – another language (French, German, Spanish) an advantage
Paid holiday of 22 days increasing to 25 days plus bank holidays
Long Service awards at 5 year intervals
Staff discount of up to 60% off selling price
Group salary exchange personal pension plan with company contribution
Death in service insurance
Long term sickness cover
Private Healthcare insurance (BUPA or similar)
Medicash (or similar) care covering limited therapeutic treatment, dental, optical etc
Medicash Extras offering discounts and discounted purchase cards
Free Specsavers sight test and glasses voucher
Cycle to work cycle acquisition scheme
Childcare voucher salary exchange scheme
Company events such as Summer BBQ, company day out, Christmas party, wellbeing week
Performance appraisal, training and development
Salary - £35,000
If you would like to be put forward for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
• Works collaboratively with multiple internal departments (Ops, IT, Mkt, Sales, Creative).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Fast learner: Ability to work at high pace and able to adapt and change to the demands
• Self-motivated, able to work with a minimum of supervision. <b
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job