E-Commerce Retail Assistant
SharkNinja are looking for an E-Commerce Retail Administrative Assistant, to support our E-Commerce Retail Sales Team, based in its Wakefield, UK head office. Sales through our digital channels are a key part of our continued growth strategy and you will have the opportunity to learn and develop a career in this market leading space.
Supporting the E-Commerce Retail Team, you will contribute to increasing sales and presence in key retail accounts including Amazon, Shopdirect and AO.com
This role will primarily include:
- Working closely with the Digital Account Managers to ensure:
- Customers are holding the correct level of stock at all times.
- All Sales Promotions are implemented in a timely manner
- New models are launched on all Retail Sites on time
- Updating and collating weekly sales reports
- Customer Pricing Files are maintained at all times
- Assist with the follow up actions from meeting outcomes
- Audit retailer websites and product listings
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills, Outlook, Excel (Preferably Advanced), Word, PowerPoint, and Internet
- Exceptional organisational, planning and prioritisation skills and attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Able to work independently of others, but also as part of a team
This a is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic company and develop a career in
At SharkNinja we’re not satisfied with creating the ordinary. Breaking through the boundaries of design, excited by innovation, aspiring to enhance daily life with each and every one of our products, whether that be a vacuum, a steam mop, a blender or a coffee machine. Does this excite you? If so you could be just what we are looking for. We are a global company with offices in the EU, US and Asia.
- Microsoft Excel
- Stock Control
- price check
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job